Disable Preloader


I think I have ADHD disorder. I am too restless all the time, and cannot concentrate on anything. That is affecting my studies. Which doctor to visit? What is the tentative cost for complete treatment? And how long does it take?
Mon 13 Jan, 2020 03:49 pm

Dr. Sandeep Kumar Verma
MD , 7 years experience

What is your location. What is ur age. ADHD is usually seen in children but rarely adult can also develop ADHD. IF the diagnosis is correct there are treatments. Regarding the cost it depends what modality of treatment is to be chosed.
Thu 28 May, 2020 05:12 am

Post Your Reply