Disable Preloader


It is hurting while I pee... and i think i have some block. Is it urinary tract infection... can u please tell me which medicine is best fr it
Thu 05 Sep, 2019 05:19 pm

Dr. Binita Aryal
MBBS, MD - Dermatology

May be UTI or maybe not. To make sure, you need to visit urologist near you.
Thu 05 Sep, 2019 05:53 pm

Post Your Reply

Ask FREE Question

Relative Question